RTAM Summer 2020 Photo Contest
Official Entry and Release Form
ASSOCIATION OF MANITOBA
A copy of this form must be completed for each entry submitted to the photo contest. Photos cannot be entered into more
than one category. Complete Photo Contest Rules are posted on the RTAM Website (see below).
CITY PROVINCE POSTAL CODE
We encounter lines on a daily basis, providing interesting
photographic opportunities. This can be vertical lines,
parallel lines, curved lines, diagonal lines, and even strong
horizontal lines. See examples at https://rtam.mb.ca/
❏ This Treasure of Nature
Animal, plant, rock formation, clouds, sunset, sunrise.
Anything from nature that gives you joy.
I hereby grant permission to the Retired Teachers’ Association (RTAM) to
use / edit / reuse my photograph in any and all of its publications and on
• There is no time limit on the validity of this release.
• I confirm that I am a member in good standing of RTAM.
• I agree to abide by the RTAM Photo Contest rules as set forth by
RTAM and posted on the RTAM Website and in KIT.
By signing this release form, I acknowledge that I have completely read
and understand what this permission signifies.
Name in Print / Signature / Date Signed
October 7, 2020 at 4:00 P.M.
RTAM Photo Contest Rules
• All entries sent must have an image which is no smaller than 5”
x 7” or larger than 12” x 12”. Square formatted images will be
accepted provided that they are not smaller than 7” x 7” or larger
than 12” x 12”. Panoramic photos will not be accepted.
• Matted or framed photos will not be accepted.
• Photo titles are mandatory, must be written on the back of prints
and match the title on the Contest Official Entry Form.
• Send to 206-1555 St. James St., Winnipeg, MB R3H 1B5
• Electronic photos can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The
covering email or file name must include the photo title which must
match the title on the Contest Official Entry Form. Electronic photos
will be printed by RTAM for judging purposes.
Please read the full contest rules at https://rtam.mb.ca/rtam-media/
30 n RTAM KIT Fall 2020