Free Programming for Older
Adults in Manitoba
Senior Centre Without Walls through A & O:
Support Services for Older Adults offers free
educational and recreational programs over
the phone. The program reaches out to socially
isolated older adults 55+ living in Manitoba.
Individuals and groups are welcome. There is no
cost to register. We can call participants into the
program, or provide a phone number and access
code for them to call in on their own.
Please view our current Program Guide using the
following link to our website:
In our guide you will find the following topics plus
a whole lot more!
• Welcome to Senior Centre Without Walls!
• What Zoos Do: Conservation and Research
• Falls Prevention
• Taking Care of Your Mental Health During
• Health and Wellness Presentations: Parkinson's
disease 101, Heart Disease and Eye Health
• Lessons: With the Beatles in German, Finish the
Year With Finnish
• Travelogues: Galapagos Islands, Maritimes and
Newfoundland, Spain (Camino de Santiago) and
• Music Therapy, Art Therapy and Meditation
• Celebrity Bingo, Fun and Games
• Book Club, Short Stories and Poetry (read aloud)
• Observances & Celebrations: Remembrance Day
and Celtic Christmas
If you would like to receive copies of our guide
or posters (front page of the guide) mailed to you,
please respond to this e-mail stating your mailing
address and quantity desired. Quantities will be
limited. Thank you for helping us get the word
out about this program to older adults across the
province. It's more important than ever for us to
stay connected to one another!
NOTE: A new order is required for each term.
Please contact us to receive guides, even if you have
received them in the past. Thank you.
RTAM.MB.CA n 31